Friday, February 20, 2009

so it's GENETIC

So my mom was involved in a lock down at her chiropractor for over five hours the other day due to a hostage situation in a room at an adjacent hotel. They could see the police activity from the front window and thus were able to track the breaking news events of the day.

I'm not sure exactly what went down, or how the situation was resolved (those of you with time to keep up with local news, who am i joking?- ANY news at all, may know more than i do here) but i DO know what maybe some of you without the inside scoop may not. The kidnappers' demands included donuts and pizza. No joke.

First of all, those items are MOST DEFINITELY making my top ten demands in case i ever decide to go into kidnapping and ransom et al(along with ice cream and probably some form of chocolate. oh and surely a latte...) and B. the most ridiculous things in the world happen to me and my family (ps i just had one of the most frustrating days ever that i'm not going to go into because i am not going to give my super compassionate husband the opportunity to laugh his head off anymore at my expense- it is just too hard to put back on).



AND a little kid asked me today if my name was ARTHUR. So. Case in point.

No comments: