Monday, February 23, 2009

seems to be the general consensus around here. ACTUALLY

Ella: Mom, LOOK!

Me: Oh yeah. It looks like a bruise.(said VERY sympathetically)

Ella: Yeah. I need a bandaid.

Me: Nope.

Ella: Yes, i do.

Me: Nope. Bandaids are for if there is blood or the skin is open.

Ella: I NEED a bandaid.

Me: You are welcome to ask Aunt Becca for a second opinion.

Ella: Huh?

Me: You are welcome to ask Aunt Becca for a second opinion.

Ella: Huh?

Me: A SE-COND O-PIN-ION (enunciating VERY carefully)

Ella: AUNT BECCA!!

Aunt Becca: Yes?

Ella: I need a pinion. But NOT my Mom's.

Ella: I need a bandaid.

3 comments:

Angie said...

LOL

Love that kid!

Miss Burke said...

Oh Ella Blue!!! sigh... so much spunk in one little body

Anonymous said...

loved this one - she's a keeper 4 sure!