Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Theory

I just raised my IQ test results by 25 points by making a few minor changes to my test taking environment.

-I reduced the number of children running through the test room from 4 to 1.
-I reduced the number of arguing and/or yelling children to 0.
-The test room was approximately 10-20 degrees cooler.
-I lowered the volume on Drake and Josh by a significant amount of decibels.
-I was a year older than the previous test time.

Therefore, let the record show that it has been scientifically proven that
1. Drake and Josh, at low volume levels, has no negative effect on intelligence, and conversely may even significantly increase it on occasion
AND
2. It IS older AND wiser.

(all the above, while only a test, is absolutely 100% true-well at least everything but MAYBE my findings)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather be dumb as a brick than watch Drake & Josh for 3 seconds. (Wow, that's an invitation if I've ever offered one.)

rachel said...

that's simply not fair coming from one who has NOT intentionally watched Drake and Josh for EVEN 3 seconds
(and no comment on the dumb as a brick statement)
(see it's right. i am smart.)

Anonymous said...

Um. I HAVE watched Drake and Josh and I DO...wait.


I HAVE watched the Sweeuite life of Zach and Cody and I DO think it is almost the same as, if not exactly the same as, all the rest of the stupid shows they show kids today.

rachel said...

Until one speaketh from an educated standpoint, why wouldst one speaketh at all?

Anonymous said...

bring back pete and pete man....

Unknown said...

so what were the results?
and why am i the only one is curious about this fact?

rachel said...

Well, it has recently come to my attention that it is simply an internet test and therefore i should not believe the validity of the findings anyway. So now i am back to being in the land of regular smartness. (i think i'd prefer to be blissfully ignorant on this one and function instead on a level of greater intelligence)

also...i think everyone else was maybe too polite to ask? not that it was impolite, i appreciate, as often, your frankness. On that note, terry, if you really want to know the so-called incorrect findings i will be happy to share them with you in private. I wouldn't want to be an intentional spreader of incorrect information.

Anonymous said...

hmmm

rachel said...

hmmm what?