Friday, November 9, 2007

Superstars!

So our Northwest Children's Outreach tv spot was on the air on Wednesday. It's pretty cute (minus that i am i big dork- hmm maybe i am all the time and just think that i am not OR i should just never be on camera OR i am overly critical of myself). Anyway, after they aired the segment they gave the web address of NCO so i'm really excited for the extra press and exposure that it gave us. If you'd like to see it, go to Better.tv and click on the IT Moms link then choose the video labeled Volunteering. P.S. for a special challenge try to find 5 Wolvertons and 3 Ketahs (they are all there i promise)
P.P.S. you can also try this link. no guarantees that it will work though ("i tried my best i did my worst. nothing makes me happy")
http://better.tv/bettertv/?cid=713329314&lid=647738100&tid=1287059562&ordersrc=r
afbettertv

8 comments:

rachel said...

ok so i don't know how to make it show up as a link BUT i did just cut and paste it and it worked just fine. YAY for computer illiterate me!

Jenn Sanders said...

Ok... you are a dork, but only because you think that. I don't see what you were seeing at all. You did great! Nice!

Ashby said...

I know. I don't think she sounded/looked like a dork either.

But this post is a bit manic and alarming.

rachel said...

manic shmanic. what the heck are you talking about?

Mike said...

Nice! Cool stuff!

I do have a question though....what's up with "G-Moneys" Twins hat??? I guess when you don't have a team in Portland the closest team is....Minnesota?!?!?!?

rachel said...

The thing is that was his Little League team last spring and I told him that he looked like a dork with it like that but he simply disagreed.
(that is for the record when he blames me for it years down the road. i tried to stop him)

Mike said...

Devin wears his hat the same way(only it is a Mariners). Kids these days!?! (gasp!) Did I just say that? I am NOT that old!

Anonymous said...

Darn it! I thought I had avoided that camera!