Saturday, March 29, 2008

i ABHOR easter grass

And while i am SO DONE with this over the top ridiculous weather- it helps a little to know that san diego right now is only 13 degrees warmer.

(ps i think i may have lost a few toes to frost bite last night and i know i know my fault for wearing open toed shoes WHILE it is snowing but it is almost APRIL and how often do my toes look so cute and sometimes you just have to sacrifice and this time that meant toe mobility for life and i did look good so there you go)

(yes, still reading Faulkner)

8 comments:

Jenn Sanders said...

We must sacrifice for fashion. C'mon, you looked super cute last night!

Ashby said...

hahaha. great sentence, ray-ray! and remember, you may borrow my leg warmers whenever you'd like.

rachel said...

i do like, but the thing for this particular problem is i needed toe warmers and i think they are maybe called socks, which i may have in a laundry basket somewhere
and ps GO TO BED

Kathi said...

I went out with a friend on Thur. night to get Sarah's gift and she was wearing flip-flops! I couldn't get over it, but her reasoning was the same as yours - it is Spring, you know! Meanwhile, I think she lost a pinkie toe.

And, I gave up on Faulkner. I have too many other things to read and do than to try and figure out that piece of work.

rachel said...

haha
the thing is i am not a quitter (to a fault at times - or maybe to a faulker this time)
so i will continue to plow through.

and we had a very helpful discussion over drinks after the shower the other night. perhaps i just needed a study group.

Angie said...

I didn't put easter grass in any baskets. I hate that stuff.

rachel said...

I know. And i do this every year. And then find it til Christmas. EVERYWHERE. And it makes me feel CRAZY.

I think maybe next year i'll use tissue paper.
But it feels like i'm robbing the children of their childhood (which obviously includes the god given right to easter grass).

Ashby said...

HAHAHAHA

I am going to start telling people I am stubborn to a faulkner.