Monday, March 24, 2008

Crowder and me

Lord i'm tired
So tired from walking
And Lord i'm so alone
I know the dark is creeping in
Is creeping up to swallow me
I think i'll stay and rest awile

This is all that i can say right now
This is all that i can give

Did you see me crying?
Did you hear me call your name?
Wasn't it you i gave my heart to?
I wish you'd remember where you set it down.

This is all that i can say right now.
This is all that i can give

Didn't notice you standing here
I didn't know that that was you holding me
I didn't notice you were crying too
I didn't know that that was you washing my feet

And this is all
This is all that i can say right now (i know it's not much)
This is all that i can give...


And that's my everything

3 comments:

Dave Ketah said...

When I first saw the title of this post in my reader, I thought it said "Chowder and me". Sounds like the name of some stupid SNL alumnus 'buddy' movie.

Anyhow, great words!

rachel said...

you ARE insane

Jenn Sanders said...

I love that song!