Tuesday, August 14, 2007

You know it's gonna be a good day... part 2

11am- Blythe and Ella disappear out of the side gate. They are found a few frantic minutes later on a bike ride in front of A building.

(i also neglected to mention that prior to the mouse incident ella got flattened by our swing on the back patio and has a lovely little road rash on her nose...and as i'm writing this she just face planted in the hall after running from sierra and tripping on blythe's abandoned shoes. Someone is not going to make it through the day. Ironically i do not think it will be the kids. I have to say that i'm a little concerned about the swimming that is next on the agenda.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh this post made me lol!
I know it probably wasn't funny at the time but man! I have had a few of those kind of days!