Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So here I am

Well, i figured it was time to join the rest of society.
I'm at times not even sure how to. Or that i want to even.
(those of you who really know me know that i always have been a bit of a rebel)
Anyway, it seems like this could be a good way to start, and has the chance of making me almost as cool as all of you out there who already have one.
So, for those of you who find me, here I am.
I am not neat, clean, or by any means fixed. Just a broken, fallen soul in need of some healing. And good friends. And a Savior.
Thanks for walking with me on my journey.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to the 21st century my friend. i am so proud that you did this all by your lonesome. just don't pull a paul ramey and update it once a year.

rachel said...

Seriously.
Thanks for being my second friend.
I'm humbled to be even in the shadow of such a blogging master.
Maybe you could show me how to fancy it up someday so people think i'm much cooler than i could ever actually be on my own.

Angie said...

I am so excited that you started a blog! I look forward to reading more.

Anonymous said...

You're more brave than I am at this point. I quit blogging through all of this because I was afraid of what I'd say and who might read it.

I hope this is an encouraging creative outlet for you. I know a lot of people will enjoy reading your thoughts.

Jenn Sanders said...

I found you! Super excited to catch up on the readings of your blog.

See ya!