Friday, July 20, 2007

See ya!





So we'll be meeting up with the Wilken's, the Lunz's, Traci Yellowhair and her crew, and my parents at seven (a bit optimistic, but oh well) tomorrow morning to head to Clydehurst Christian Ranch. It's one of my favorite places in all the world and I'm so glad to be going back with so many of my dearest friends and family.
We'll be staying the first night in Spokane with some old friends from BCC, the Soths. Then we'll stay the second night in beautiful downtown Butte, Montana. Then wake up Sunday morning to complete our drive to Big Timber and south about 45 mins down a dirt road. I love it.
I've been going to the camp since i was 5 and it never fails to bring me total joy. The place is AMAZING! It just has something that can only be understood by those who've experienced it. Anyway...if you want to get a sense for the scenery at least watch A River Runs Through It. The fishing scenes were filmed right across from the camp and the crew even stayed on the grounds.
You can check out the camp on their website or just wait to be inundated with pictures and stories when our little caravan gets back (which should be around the evening of the 29th).
See you then.

4 comments:

Mark Owen said...

"I also had a good time beating four men at Princes of Florence (how's that Marko- your argument is suffering tremendously). "

Ah Rachel, I taught you well. Now it is time to stop playing with girly men and challenge the Owen men...

Anonymous said...

HEY!

Anonymous said...

Should I read that as "HEY" or

"HAAAAAAAAAY"?

Anonymous said...

Read it however provides the inflection that indicates MarkO is a punk.