Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Psalm 86

I've been reading through the Psalms. Searching for encouragement, understanding and hope. This is what i found today.

Incline your ear, O Lord, and answer me,
for i am poor and needy.
Preserve my life, for I am godly;
save your servant, who trusts in you-
you are my God.

Be gracious to me, O Lord,
for to you do I cry all the day.
Gladden the soul of your servant,
for to you, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving,
abounding in steadfast love to all who call upon you.

Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer;
listen to my plea for grace.
In the day of my trouble I call upon you,
for you answer me.

Psalm 86:1-7

2 comments:

Sally B. said...

Rachel--

God hears and answers prayers. You and your family remain in ours.

rachel said...

Thank you. That means a lot to us.