Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm gonna say they take after their father


Finally the first day of school is upon us! Though i do have to say, as i get older (i said oldER not old) the summers go by more and more quickly, and really, i DO enjoy my kids and we had a fun summer (which i hope to share more of as i have time to go back and upload pics). Here are my beautiful crazy pants kids (i really did not have the patience for this so oh well)









Sierra- 5th grade (last year of elementary school!)





Cado- 3rd grade



Blythie- 1st Grade




and...start Dora induced coma (also funny, for now at least,is how after a summer of no tv Ella has no idea what commercials are and screams out in alarm EACH and EVERY commercial break)Ella starts pre-school next Tuesday and she'll tell anyone who will listen!

11 comments:

Dave Ketah said...

I love the kids walking away photo. It is so artistic feeling! You know, someone should start a photography club...

Unknown said...

I am impressed. You have a blog entry, with photos, of the kids first day of school, on the first day of school! Nice work Rach!

Unknown said...

yes, i LOVE the picture of ella marching down the side walk with her back pack on, even though she isn't going to school.

when i left today, i told her to have fun at school and she promptly corrected me with "NO charlie. i start next week." and then continued to flip through her book until i pried a hug out of her.

rachel said...

if only scrapbooking was this easy...

and ps i thought maybe i should mention that i was attempting to get a nice pleasant looking group shot and those are what i ended up with.

Anonymous said...

Aw, I miss you guys! WE still need to get together!

Ashby said...

you're kids are so cute. i cannot stand it.

and you are a good photographer.

someone SHOULD start a photography club.

Jenn Sanders said...

My favorite is Ella on the couch. Oh that looks so nice. Maybe I should try the Dora induced coma...

Miss Burke said...

I concur with Jenn, the Dora coma takes the cake!!

the commercial things is laughable also.

Paul and Alicia said...

I don't know how you blog so regularly with everything else going on! Have you noticed how I blog more frequently than every 4 months now?

Tiffany Carlson said...

I love your kids; and you are amazing.

Laura Anne said...

OMG I think I just almost woke up Ava by laughing at your last comment of the "Dora induced coma."
Your kids are awfully cute. :)
BTW--I think Ava and Ella should start a dora fan club. Ava seems to be taking after your little one. :)