Friday, July 24, 2009

oh and also


The ONLY child who immediately obeyed and started packing when i asked was...you guessed it! The almost four year old. Who chose every single item and placed each on this table for easy packing purposes completely and entirely on her own. (note the amazing folding job and the interesting selection of items- ps we will be gone 10 days)
For the record she was exceptionally excited to show me the "line" she had made for our trip to Hannah Montana in the morning.

1 comment:

Ashby said...

oh man, I miss her already. I would like to think I played a role in inspiring her to think that a raincoat, a kimono and a pair of boots are a complete, and appropriate, outfit for summer camp.

and I think she's going to be real disappointed when she finds out Hannah Montana is not actually going to be a part of this vacation.