Thursday, June 12, 2008

ahem

I would like to announce to the world that yesterday i ordered my first beer EVER (i was told that raspberry thing at the Rheinlander that one time did NOT count) AND i did not even make beer face when i was drinking it AND i even ordered a second glass. (PLUS i don't think the guys at the table would've even guessed i was not a beer drinking fiend and brenda was a good friend and didn't tell:))(Wait, i did order a glass and not a pint, that may have been moderately suspicious)(dang it!)

8 comments:

Mike said...

Way to go....ahhh the barley and hops...life is good.

Unknown said...

You ordered like a pro, Rach.

Anonymous said...

No props to your beer coach? Next time I'll tell you to order Hamms!

Cathy said...

I love beer.

rachel said...

I thought you suggested PBR?

Anonymous said...

I heard of this guy who ordered a PBR for his daughter and he almost got hauled off to jail. He claimed he didn't even realize it was beer.

chelaners said...

hee hee, you hethan. i just tried a corona last week- couldn't do it! my bitter beer face shows up every time(except when i marinate my chicken with it - 48 hrs & oooh, baby!)

Paulos said...

One could make an argument that PBR is not real beer, it tastes like disgusting.