Friday, April 11, 2008

CANNELET!


So we (five children and i) just went and "helped" at the new NCO pearl location and it is SO cute and small and carpeted and warm (yay) and I am really excited to be down there on a regular basis. It's closer to me than the old location was AND especially (um, not sure if this is a REALLY good thing or a REALLY bad thing) since i realized it is just blocks away from St. Honore, my favorite boulangerie this side of sweet Paris (please read with an accent). Though...i will have to say, i may save my next visit for when i am accompanied ONLY by a latte, a pain au chocolate and a book. C'est tres difficult a saveur la vie avec tout la chaos.

6 comments:

Dave Ketah said...

Is 'difficult' really a French word?

Angie said...

Warm? Carpeted? SWEET!

rachel said...

Oui, plus a e et l'accent. Mais m'intention vraiment fus difficile. Excuse moi, David. 13 ANNEES. TREIZE!
En tout cas, j'ai stupide.
(why doesn't my brain work?!)

Ashby said...

(because of all the children)

rachel said...

C'est vrai. (sigh)

Anonymous said...

Yummy! You're making me hungry. You should check my blog--I actually updated it with pictures of Becca and Sierra.